FreshForex: Possible Trading Conditions Changes
FreshForex cautions the clients that high volatility, spread extension and gaps are possible due to second round of French presidential elections on May 7, 2017.
The first round of elections caused significant price gaps on a number of European trading instruments at market opening on April 24, that led to slippage of Limit orders and Stop-loss orders, and Stop Out on trading accounts.
In case of trading conditions change on the liquidity provider's side, in accordance with the Regulatory documents the Company reserves the right to:
- increase spread size;
- increase Limit&Stop levels;
- decrease leverage size to the maximum of 1:100;
- impose Close Only mode or suspend trading;
- close trading orders two hours before session closing on Friday 05/05/2017 at current market prices in accordance with paragraph 4.12 of Regulation for Trading Operations.
In order to save your funds consider reducing open trades volume, or topping up your account and maintaining high margin level (no less than 500%).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:
- via Online support chat;
- via ticket system in your Personal Area;
- by email email@example.com;
- by filling out special form on the website;
- or by phone +442070992124.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!